Tutoring for 2301/2302
The purpose of this page is to provide a central reference for information about the tutoring
services provided by the CSIS Department for CSIS 2301 and CSIS 2302 students.
Spring 2007 Schedule
All tutors will be in SC 228-231, the Science computer lab
- Helping students to do their work, not doing it for them
- Ask questions to clarify:
- What are you trying to accomplish?
- What is the problem you're trying to solve?
- What is that variable for?
- What is this function/method supposed to do?
- Find out what students are assumed to know. That can reduce the range of options.
- Be familiar with the current problem statement.
- Explain concepts
- Help debug
This page created and maintained by Ben Setzer,
Phone: (770) 423-6355
Generated: 11:09 PM, Mar 3, 2007